The Waterproof WarmTec 200g has a nylon outer shell, lined inside with Thinsulate and stitched with a soft fleece lining. The oversized long zipper substantially facilitates the ease of getting into and out of the suit. The suit has arm and leg cuffs and an elastic strip round the hip. An integrated mesh tape from the left wrist and across the shoulder to the right wristband permits the air to escape quickly from the inside of the suit.
The calf area of both legs is provided with stretch neoprene. After the zipper is closed, the WarmTec suit fits snugly particularly around the lower leg area, in order to keep the calf muscles warm and to avoid cramp. The form fitting legs, waist and vented shoulders provide rapid response air exchange without trapping to accommodate the most demanding dry suit dives. The compressible fibre fill technology also minimises the space required for transport making this undergarment/surface wear an all around top performer for discriminating divers.
• Durable water & wind resistant outer shell.
• The same compressible fibre technology used in quality cold weather sleeping bags.
• Zippered “snug fit" legs to prevent air shifts.
• Elasticised waist for tight form fitting.
• Mesh shoulders to prevent air trapping.
• Ventilation zippers in the arm pits.
• Teflon coated zippers close 4 convenient pockets.
• Superior underwater function coupled with a professional appearance during those cold surface intervals.
• Shell fabric: 100% Nylon Taffeta 210T PU silver coating, 70G in weight.
• Padding: 200g soft polyester fibre