Specifically designed for the younger sailor, the Junior Deckhand gloves are the best sailing gloves out there. Gill have spent years testing and updating them regularly, to bring you the most comfortable, most usable and most reliable gloves for the water.
They now have a new 4-way stretch fabric, which has a built-in UPF 50+ treatment to protect young skin from the sun. The adjustable wrist strap has also been made smaller and less intrusive. A good constructed and designed glove to protect the hands of the young sailor. Available in two junior sizes, Child and Junior.
- Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
- Offset finger seams remove pressure points and help reduce wear
- Wraparound palm protection eliminates uncomfortable side seams and provides complete wear protection
- Inside facing wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
- UV50+ and water repellent 4-way stretch fabric across the back of the hand
- Double layer Amara reinforcement won't absorb or hold water and dries quickly
GLOVES - JUNIOR
|Junior||-||6" - 6.5" / 15 - 16.5 cm|
|Child||6" / 15 cm||-|